Blueberry Flaxseed Muffins are a great breakfast option packed with protein and whole grains! These keep me full for hours. Be careful not to microwave too long - that’s how some of my blueberries ended up exploding.
Cinnamon Oat Cakes! I make one of these almost every morning - they’re tasty, filling, and inexpensive. To spice them up, try adding a tablespoon of fresh fruit or nuts to the batter before cooking. Good luck!
this made me really think
*writes “like” on a cigarette and puts it in my mouth*
It’s a simile.
You are not your bra-size, nor are you the width of your waist, nor are you the slenderness of your calves. You are not your hair color, your skin color, nor are you a shade of lipstick. Your shoe-size is of no consequence. You are not defined by the amount of attention you get from males, females, or any combination thereof. You are not the number of sit-ups you can do, nor are you the number of calories in a day. You are not your mustache. You are not the hair on your legs. You are not a little red dress.
You are no amalgam of these things.
You are the content of your character. You are the ambitions that drive you. You are the goals that you set. You are the things that you laugh at and the words that you say. You are the thoughts you think and the things you wonder. You are beautiful and desirable not for the clique you attend, but for the spark of life within you that compels you to make your life a full and meaningful one. You are beautiful not for the shape of the vessel, but for the volume of the soul it carries.
-read this one more time. let it sink in. (via closedforprayer)
dear professor i couldn’t finish my homework because life is pointless
- 1: Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2: Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3: Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4: Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5: How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7: Have you ever cheated?
- 8: Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 9: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- 10: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 11: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- 12: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- 13: What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
- 14: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- 15: Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
- 16: Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- 17: Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
- 18: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- 19: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- 20: Are you currently in a relationship?
- 21: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- 22: Do you think people should date their friends?
- 23: How many relationships have you had?
- 24: Do you think love can last forever?
- 25: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 26: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 27: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 28: Do you think long distance relationships can work?
- 29: What do you notice first about another person?
- 30: Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
- 31: Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
- 32: Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
- 33: Do you want to get married one day?
- 34: What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
- 35: Could you be in a relationship without sex?
- 36: Are you still a virgin?
- 37: What's more important: Looks or personality?
- 38: Do you enjoy love films?
- 39: Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
- 40: Have you ever had a valentine?
- 41: What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
- 42: Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
- 43: What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
- 44: Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
- 45: Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
- 46: Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
- 47: Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
- 48: What's your favorite love song?
- 49: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- 50: If you're single, why do you think you are?
- 51: Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
- 52: Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
- 53: Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
- 54: How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
- 55: Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
- 56: Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
- 57: Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
- 58: Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
- 59: Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
- 60: What's your opinion on open relationships?
- 61: Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
- 62: How do you define "cheating"?
- 63: Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
- 64: Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
- 65: Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?
-William Shakespeare (via vatnjotnr)